Heartworm, fleas and much more.Advantage Multi for Cats – one convenient topical application:
- Kills adults fleas, treats flea infestations
- Treats and controls intestinal parasites: roundworms and hookworms
- Treats and controls ear mite infestations
Advantage Multi® for Cats (imidacloprid + moxidectin) is now the first and only product indicated to kill adult fleas, treat flea infestations and prevent heartworm disease in ferrets
The two active ingredients in Advantage Multi for Cats are imidacloprid and moxidectin.
- Imidacloprid acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death.
- Moxidectin in Advantage Multi for Cats acts on the nervous system of heartworms and intestinal worms (roundworms, hookworms and whipworms) to cause paralysis and subsequent death.
Remove one dose applicator tube from package. Administer the entire contents of the tube that correctly corresponds to the body weight of the cat, as determined by your veterinarian.
While holding the tube in an upright position, remove the cap from the tube.
Turn the cap over and push the other end of the cap onto the tip of the tube.
Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the tube.
Part the hair on the back of the cat's neck at the base of the head, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and apply the entire contents directly on the exposed skin. Lift tube away from skin before releasing pressure on tube.