To be used alone or as adjunctive therapy in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Acute, sub-acute and chronic respiratory allergic conditions.
- Relieves reversible bronchospasm arising from a variety of respiratory conditions.
- Increases mucous secretions for improved airway resistance.
- Improves mucociliary transport by decreasing thickness of mucous.
- Six to eight hour duration of effect.
- Colorless, palatable, oral syrup.
Ventipulmin Syrup (clenbuterol hydrochloride) is indicated for the management of horses affected with airway obstruction, such as occurs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Clenbuterol HCl 72.5 mcg/mL
Administer orally twice a day (b.i.d.). Initial dose is 0.5 mL/100 lbs body weight (0.8 mcg/kg) twice daily.