For use as a daily drinking water additive for dogs and cats to help fight plaque and freshen breath.
- Helps maintain oral hygiene, prevent plaque accumulation, and freshen breath when used along with a regular home dental care program for cats and dogs.
- In studies involving 28 mixed-breed dogs, all cases showed significant reduction in dental bleeding and halitosis and marked improvement in gingival health.1
- Study showed approximately 50% reduction in plaque and calculus accumulation in cats drinking water treated with xylitol, an active ingredient in C.E.T. AQUADENT® Drinking Water Additive.2
- Easy to use—pet owners simply add 2 teaspoons to a quart of pet’s drinking water every day to provide clinically tested dental care every time a pet drinks.
- Available in 500 mL bottles and premeasured, easy-dose 10 mL packets.